Cipher's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cipher's HQ

An RPG based off of the Pokemon games Pokemon XD and Pokemon Colosseum, this RPG takes place a few years after the second 'Shadow Incident.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solar Origin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Mark huffed before speaking. "Fine, you two can come in, but first, I need to get a water sample from the ocean." He said, walking towards the ocean (the side where Cloud's, and Road's characters are), when he got there, he was startled to see four people there. "What the- Who are you four and what are you doing here?" He asked irritated, he had had enough battling for the day...
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Cloud turned to him. "Me and my friend are here to find out about Lucario. These ladys have their own reasons, i do not know of." He said, gliding a hand towards them.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:04 pm

"Aw crap..." Road mumbled. "We just had to be found..."
"Quiet, Road," Kamelot said calmly as AJ jumped onto her master's shoulder. Alley growled at Mark.
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Mark looked at them all one at a time. "And are you two girls looking to find out about Lucario as well?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:45 pm

"Maybe, maybe not," Kamelot said, still with her calm look.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Number of posts : 37

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:18 pm

OOC: I should probably make the leader...

IC: Allen and Abby just stood there, waiting, and Allen broke the silence with an awkward question. "Um, Abby?" He asked, "Yes?" "I-I have kind of a personal question... D-do you like me?" He asked and Abby gave him an odd look. "Of course! You ARE my friend, after all." She answered with a sweet smile. "Th-that's not what I meant... I meant, do you like me...?" He asked, a blush starting to appear on his face, and she gave him another odd look and that's when he put his arms around her, quickly leaning in and kissing her lips, and after a few seconds, Abby also put her arms around Allen and they held the kiss for about 10 seconds before Allen gently broke it. "Allen..." Abby sighed, a deep blush on her face. "Abby, I-I love you, I've loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you..." He said, wondering if she would have the same feelings. "Allen, I love you too." She said, hugging him and Allen sighed with relief.

Last edited by Lunar Origin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cipher-hq.rpg-board.net
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Mark sighed, his mood starting to lighten up. "Well, if you guys need somewhere to stay, then there are plenty of rooms at HQ. I just need to get an Ocean water Sample." He said, pulling out a beaker that had a sealing top on it.
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Cloud smiled. "Thank you. But may i ask what you are doing here? And do you have any info on the whole Lucario subject?"
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:53 pm

"Right now, I'm in charge of the Island. If She would just come back, then I could do what I was assigned to do as a member of the R&D Team..." He sighed, "And once She comes back, We'll have some information on Lucario, hopefully, anyway..." Just then, there was what sounded like metal clashing together from a distance. "Well, speak of the Devil..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:04 pm

OOC: She's going to sound a little like Anko from Naruto, only her voice is more feminine.

IC: "Well, isn't that sweet!" A woman riding a Skarmory called down to Allen and Abby, who both looked startled, blushing and then lightly pushing eachother away. "Skar!" The Skarmory said, looking down. "Well, would ya look at that, we've got company! It's about time!" The woman said, motioning for the Skarmory to land, which she did.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:02 pm

"K."
"Road."
"I'm lost."
"Welcome to my world."
"You're lost too?"
"No, just everyone I know is."
"Oh, that's sa- HEY."
Kamelot sighed and looked at Mark. "Thank you. We'll gladly accept your offer."
"Yeah, cuz AJ and I don't like the cold," Road mumbled. Kamelot nudged her, and she whined, earning a light hit.
"Stop it. You're acting too childish," Kamelot hissed, making Road somewhat shrink in her shadow, pulling AJ from her shoulders into her arms and falling silent.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:20 pm

"Hey Mark." The woman said simply and then she noticed the others. "Oh, how stupid of me! I forgot to introduce myself, My name's Luna Delano, but you just call me Luna, or Lulu," She said "and Mark, when I'm not here, please, DO NOT call me 'she,' That annoys me..."
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:22 pm

"You're qui-" He was cut off by Luna speaking, "Or you can just call her Looney..." He snickered after she had introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 pm

"I heard that!" Luna exclaimed, whacking Mark in the head.
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:04 am

Cloud smiled. Klash sorta waved. Smirking at Marks comment.
"So. Your the leader of..?" Cloud asked. Dratini perking up.
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:36 pm

"God, Luna, do you have to hit so hard?!" He said, rubbing his head. "Anyway, she's my 'boss,' as in This Cipher's Leader."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Abby and Allen had just walked to where the others were. "What do you mean 'This Cipher's?' Aren't you the only Team Cipher?" Abby asked and Luna shook her head, ignoring Mark. "In terms of Names, yes, but there is another team who wants to take over as Cipher, but to rule the world, just as the First Team Cipher did. They call themselves 'Team Shadow,' and they want to help Lucario..." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 pm

"Speaking of Lucario, Luna, did you find out anything?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:38 am

Road and Kamelot huddled together.
"K, what do we really know about Lucario?"
"Nothing, really. Other than its not good."
"Yeah...Should we help?'
"Well Road, that's why we're here."
They turned back around and looked innocent, as if they hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 am

Cloud looked at them weird. Then turning back to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Luna let out a sigh, "Unfortunately, no, but..." Her words trailed off. "There is something weird going on in the Orre Region. Trainer's Pokemon are disappearing without a trace." She said.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 pm

"They're being snagged, then."
"Yup. And then gettin' turned into Shadow Pokes."
"Qui!"
"Naw!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:47 pm

"Not exactly," She said, "I spoke with a few of the Trainers and they said their Pokemon disappeared, along with the Pokeballs, but it only happened at night." She looked at Road. "And no offense, but I really hope you're wrong."
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm

"I know things, Miss Luna," Road said with a devious look. "It's very unlikely my idea is wrong."
Kamelot smacked her over the head soon after.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:59 pm

"...You are aware that the Shadow Pokemon Software was deleted by Micheal three years ago?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher's HQ :: The World :: Cipher's Island :: The Island-
Jump to: