Cipher's HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cipher's HQ

An RPG based off of the Pokemon games Pokemon XD and Pokemon Colosseum, this RPG takes place a few years after the second 'Shadow Incident.'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar Origin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Dragoon rolled over, and shook its head, only to be hit by several leaves.

Dratini HP: 20/41
Back to top Go down
https://cipher-hq.rpg-board.net
Road
Admin
Road

Number of posts : 31

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:32 am

{I'm voting for Dragoon!}

"Kamelot. Pleasure," She said again, waving for Alley to calm down. She huffed, but stepped back behind Kamelot. "Anyway, I'd like you to leave this side of the island. I have business to attend to."
She waved a hand. "Go play with those trainers battling over by that building or something."
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:36 am

Cloud raised an eyebrow. "And what buisness would that be? "
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:55 am

Kamelot was silent for a minute.
"Sex."
Right after, Kamelot was tacked by her twin, who knocked her to the ground and sat on top of her.
"Kamelot, you sick pervert!" She yelled.
"Come on Road, I was kidding..." Kamelot mumbled, trying to get herself up and knock Road onn in the process, but failing. Alley just sighed and shook her head.
"Well it's not funny!"
"I never said it was funny. Franky, I don't like them, and I don't want them knowing our plans."
Road huffed. "Maybe if you weren't so stuck up, we wouldn't be in this situation."
Road got up, Kamelot also getting up after, and both looked to the boys.
"She was joking. We really just need privacy for a few minutes,"[/color ]Road said with a smile. [color=purple]"I'm Road, by the way. Kamelot's my older twin."
She looked down to AJ. "And this is my Quilava, AJ!"
"Qui!" She said happily.
"Alley is the Croconaw over here," Kamelot added, motioning to her. She put a clawed hand on her chest and bowed.

Last edited by Road on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:13 am

Cloud and Klash looked at them for a moment. Charmeleon watched Quilava. "Fine. We will give you your time. But we will just be at our boat. we weren't finished there. " He said smiling. Nodding and turning to walk away. Dratini watching the girls. Klash followed. Charmeleon following a couple seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:37 am

Road blinked.
"Wow. They actually went," She said blankly.
"Well duh. No one can resist your uke looks, Road," Kamelto said as she started to unzip the suit from the back. "Now come on, help me unzip this and give me conver so I can change. I'll help you after."
"Got it!" Road chirped, unzipping it the rest of the way. Half a minute later, Kamelot was now clad in her normal long-sleeved black frilly dres with white trim that had another, shorter white frilly dress over it. A minute later, Road was back in her normal white frilly dress. They both proceeded to take their shoes and socks (and stockings for Kamelot) out of the bag they had used to bring their clothes.
"Hey K," Road said as she tied the ribbon that acted as her headband under her hair.
"Yes Road?" Kamelto said as she lightly put her black sunhat on.
"THose boys..."
"Don't even start. Now get up. You'll mess up your dress leaning against that rock."
Road huffed and did as she was told, holding down her arm so AJ could climp up it and perch herself on her master's head.
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 am

Cloud and Klash sat in the boat. Charmeoleon resting on a bed. Dratini wrapped around on Clouds shoulders asleep.
"Hmm...i like'em." Cloud said. Smiling.
Klash shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 am

"Alright!" Road said confidently, standing up and clenching her fists. Les' go get 'em!"
She turned around to run off, but was immediately seized by Kamelot, who dragged her back.
"Gah! K, wa's the big idea?!" Road said.
"The big idea is to stay hidden. And prancing off to go and fratrinize with the enemy doesn't compromise withthe big idea."
"The enemy? Cloud and Klash?"
"Yes, them. We don't know what side they're on."
"And what did I just say about being stuck up?"
Kamelot sighed. "Road, you would have never lasted this long without me..."
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 am

Cloud pet Dratini. "Why do you think we are an enemy?"
"I dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:36 am

"Cuz K hates everyone," Road mumbled. "Cept me, acourse."

Last edited by Road on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:54 am

Cloud turned and watched the girls. Klash was busy with something.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:15 am

"What are you looking at?" Kamelot asked fiercely, Alley growling as Kamelot pulled Road behind her defensively.
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 am

Mark laughed. "Is that the best you can do?" He asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:08 am

"Dragoon, finish this with a wrap and then follow up with Dragon Rage." He said, knowing full-well that Mark's Bayleef couldn't dodge. Dragoon did just that.
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:14 am

The Dratini wrapped himself around Rita and Dratini used Dragon Rage once more and Rita fell to the ground. "Rita!" Mark cried, pulling out her Poke Ball. "Return." He said, "You have a good rest." He said, putting the poke ball away. He then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Cloud shrugged. "I don't really know.." Cloud said. Laying some pokefood out.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 pm

"Hey, where are you going? Aren't you going to send out your Shroomish?" He called to Mark, then Abby slapped her hand over his mouth, he had an 'Oh, crap' look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:02 pm

Mark was about to go back inside when this teenage boy called out to him, he turned around to face them. "Wh-what? How did you know I had a Shroomish?!" He called back.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:04 pm

"Just a lucky guess." Abby said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Kamelot didn't seemed pleased, but sighed. AJ, meanwhile, was eyeing the Pokefood.
"C'mon, AJ, that ain't nice," Road said, lightly hitting the Pokemon on the head. "I understand yer hungry, but don't stare at other people'sa food."
Alley, who had decided the boys inferior to her group, simply waltzered up and snatched an armful, walking back to Kamelot triumphantly. AJ hopped down from Road's shoulder curiously, and Alley split her score equally among them.
"Alley!" Road whined, looking over t Kamelot. "K, yer the one always stressing manners! Why aren't you doing anything?"
"Frankly, I don't care," She said. Road slapped her plam against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:47 pm

Cloud shrugged. "I layed it out for yall anyway." Cloud said. Pointing to Klashes other bowl. And the food he was feeding Dratini.
Back to top Go down
Solar Origin

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:08 pm

"Just a lucky guess?!" Mark exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Road
Admin
Road

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Kamelot looked at Road with a smirk, and Road huffed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Origin
Admin

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:44 pm

"Just drop it, alright?" Abby said to Mark, "You want to stop that Lucario, and so do we." Allen said after Abby let him go.
Back to top Go down
Cloudosteen

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Cloud just sorta smiled. "Take as much as you like. might need to carry around the island." He said. Looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher's HQ :: The World :: Cipher's Island :: The Island-
Jump to: